Physicians Specializing in Sports Medicine
The Sports Medicine Physicians at The orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center pride themselves on their commitment to understand the goals and motivation driving individuals in their sports or performance activities. The OSMS Sports Medicine Team considers this essential in determining how quickly and what type of intervention is implemented, how performance and recuperation should be monitored and what comprehensive rehabilitation plan is right.
- Dr. Peter Ove and Dr. Daniel Redziniak serve as the team physicians for Bowie State University.
- Dr. Peter Ove also is the team physician for DeMatha Catholic High School and Old Mill.
- Dr. Daniel Redziniak also is the team physician for the Chesapeake Bayhawks, Anne Arundel Community College and Severna Park High School.
- Dr. Marc Brassard is the team physician for Broadneck High School.
- Dr. Ben Petre is the team physician for the US Ski Team, US Snowboard Team, the Baltimore Orioles, and Annapolis High School.
- Dr. Christina Morganti is the team physician for Southern High School.
Sports Medicine – Shoulder, Hip, and Knee
Specialized treatments and surgical proceduers employed are used to treat the following conditions:
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder instability
- Rotator Cuff pain and injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Frozen Shoulder
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Shoulder Impingement
- Overuse Injuries
- Torn Cartilage
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Abductor Tendon Tears
Saturday Morning Sports Injury Clinic
In the Annapolis office Saturday morning sports injury clinic is open form 8:00am-11:00am with no appointment necessary.
2000 Medical Parkway Ste. 101,
Annapolis MD 21401