Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to better serve you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo identification
- Must bring primary care referral, or you will have to reschedule your appointment!!
- Your health insurance card and copay
- A list of current medications
- Any and all previous x-ray, MRI, CT, or bone scans
- Your referring physician and primary care physician's name, address & phone number
- A list of your questions and concerns
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Completed patient forms
- Contacted the Pre-Registration department prior to your Appointment
Access Secure Online Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.