Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to better serve you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Please fill out these three forms and bring to your appointment. Click here for the health history form, family history form, and clinical intake form.
- Photo identification
- Must bring primary care referral, or you will have to reschedule your appointment!!
- Your health insurance card and copay
- A list of current medications
- Any and all previous x-ray, MRI, CT, or bone scans
- Your referring physician and primary care physician's name, address & phone number
- A list of your questions and concerns
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Contacted the Pre-Registration department prior to your Appointment or if you are having problems with starting a My Chart account.
Access Secure Online Rehabilitation Patient Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.