The Sports Medicine physicians at Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists pride themselves on their commitment to understand the goals and motivation driving individuals in their sports or performance activities. The OSMS Sports Medicine Team considers this essential in determining how quickly and what type of intervention is implemented, how performance and recuperation should be monitored and what comprehensive rehabilitation plan is right.
- Dr. Peter Ove and Dr. Daniel Redziniak serve as the team physicians for Bowie State University.
- Dr. Peter Ove also is the team physician for DeMatha Catholic and Old Mill High Schools.
- Dr. Daniel Redziniak also is the team physician for the Chesapeake Bayhawks, Anne Arundel Community College and Severna Park High School.
- Dr. Marc Brassard is the team physician for Broadneck High School.
- Dr. Ben Petre is the Medical Director for sports medicine and is also the team physician for the US Ski Team, US Snowboard Team, the Baltimore Orioles, and Annapolis High School.
- Dr. Christina Morganti is the team physician for Anne Arundel Community College, Severna Park High School: track & field, cross country, and dance programs.
Sports Medicine – Shoulder, Hip, and Knee
Specialized treatments and surgical procedures employed are used to treat the following conditions:
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder instability
- Rotator Cuff pain and injuries
- Sprains and Strains
- Frozen Shoulder
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Shoulder Impingement
- Overuse Injuries
- Torn Cartilage
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Injuries
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Injuries
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Abductor Tendon Tears
Saturday Morning Sports Injury Clinic
In the Annapolis office Saturday morning sports injury clinic is open from 8:00am-4:00pm.
2000 Medical Parkway Ste. 101,
Annapolis MD 21401